PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING!
Please arrive 15 mins before your appointment, as paperwork is needed to be filled out. 15 min late will be a cancellation in your appointment. CANCELLATION will be your deposit it is non-refundable. A NO CALL NO SHOW is $35 you will have to pay that before you book another appointment.
Please bring your waist trainer, faja and/or butt lifter (Post-Op Clients)
No children or guest allowed during your appointment. Thank you. Space is very limited.
Deposits are $35. They are non-refundable. If you have to cancel or reschedule for your appointment please let me know 5 hours prior to your appointment. You can only do 2 reschedules after that you will have to pay deposit for another appointment you will not be able to keep deposit.
All deposits paid goes towards your appointment/service
Please be hydrated before your appointment the more hydrated you are for your procedure the better the results! Do not drink too much that you become bloated. If you are dehydrated for your service you will pay a additional fee.
DO NOT EAT 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR SERVICE AND 1 HOUR AFTER YOUR SERVICE PLEASE BOOK ACCORDINGLY!
PLEASE no junk foods, fast foods, or fried foods before coming in for your appointment.
Please do not smoke or drink (caffeine or alcohol) 24 hours before your appointment!
Ladies you CAN NOT be serviced if you are on your menstrual or pregnant please book accordingly! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Guys that are getting serviced please bring basketball shorts, or sweat shorts to your appointment.
No walk-ins No same day appts
No Deposit-No Appt!!!
If you have questions PLEASE fill free to contact us Thank You.
PLEASE NOTE RESULTS MAY VARY EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!
**OFFICE PROTOCOL TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND OUR CLIENTS SAFE**
(1) ALL CLIENTS must wear a mask while inside our office building and offices. If you do not have a mask you may purchase one from us for $3.
(2) ALL CLIENTS must adhere to our office policies in regards to late/no-show fees, cancellations, reschedules and also refusal of services.
(3) NO GUESTS Please do not bring family and/or friends to wait for you as you receive treatment. Your guest(s) can wait for you in the car or remain at home. Any guest(s)that you bring with you will be asked to leave immediately.
(4) Personal Hygiene is important to deter the spread of viruses and disease. Clients must maintain proper personal hygiene with no unpleasant odors.
(5) ALL STAFF will wear masks when services clients. We will maintain our current standards which are above the minimum required for sanitation and disinfection.
(6) We reserve the right to take forehead temperature (whether required by law or due our office policies). We also reserve the right to decline services to anyone with even a slightly elevated temperature and/or indications of illness.
We also require you to answer questions pertaining to your well being. You will be held accountable for your answers to us and it will be documented in your file. We follow CDC guidelines for temperature to determine illness since we do not offer a full medical screening and/or exam.
WE appreciate each and every one of our clients and our goal to is to help you reach yours however, this can't be done unless we make sure we are incorporating the proper protocols to keep everyone safe Thank You!!!